- November 14, 2014 - Is Seeing Really Believing?
- October 17, 2014 - Did You Know that a Butterfly, Depending on How You Look, Can Have from 2 to 2OO,OOO Eyes?
- October 10, 2014 - Don’t Let the Confusing Words of the World Steer You Away from Christ
- October 3, 2014 - Mary, Untier of Knots, Big or Small, Won’t Stop Asking, ‘Will You Do What He Asks?’
- September 19, 2014 - Jesus Never Tires of Looking for You, Me, Us; No One is Excluded
- September 12, 2014 - ‘Wrath and Anger are Hateful Things and Yet the Sinner Hugs Them Tight.’ Really?
- September 5, 2014 - Wait for It ... Wait for It ...Wait for It ... There It Is
- August 22, 2014 - Dad Was Born a Catholic, But He Eventually Fell Away Until Mom Became Catholic
- August 15, 2014 - Every Prayer is Answered ... Somehow
- August 1, 2014 - Jesus Does Not Promise to Calm Every Storm in Your Life
- July 25, 2014 - I Had to Go to Her Funeral, the Dome Told Me
- July 18, 2014 - The Kitschy Allure of the Dust of Sin
- July 11, 2014 - Father John Slampak, STL is taking a week off
- July 4, 2014 - ‘I’m Letting God Direct My Journey Using This Stick’
- June 27, 2014 - Fibber McGee and Molly, Martin and Lewis, Godzilla and Hogzilla
- June 20, 2014 - The Change which Occurs is Inward, A Spiritual Change of Your Soul
- June 13, 2014 - How Many Times in Your Life Do You Think You Have Made the Sign of the Cross?
- June 6, 2014 - Myrtle Howell, 76, Was in a Retirement Home and Couldn’t Go to Church ...
- May 23, 2014 - Witnessing to God in Daily Life Will Not Be Easy
- May 16, 2014 - Has Anyone Seen or Learned the Love of Christ from You?
Liturgy of the Church
Father John Slampak, STL
Chairman of the Diocesan Liturgical Commission